Mergers & Acquisitions
Practical legal advice and assistance for Businesses
Amorys Solicitors have extensive experience representing clients in mergers and acquisitions
At Amorys Solicitors we have developed considerable expertise in mergers, acquisitions and corporate restructuring and pride ourselves on our attention to detail and the ability to identify potential issues at the early stages of a transaction. We have been providing our business clients with advice in relation to mergers and acquisitions for in excess of thirty years and with proven results. Our aim is to provide a cost-effective and results-driven service.
Core to our practice is advising our clients in relation to the purchase and sale of their businesses and the acquisition or disposal of assets. We ensure that when advising in collaboration with our clients’ tax advisors and accountants that the transactions are structured in the most beneficial manner. We advise across a wide range of industries and have gained significant industry-specific knowledge along the way. We also advise and represent corporate clients in relation to corporate restructuring or reorganisations.
Mergers and Acquisitions
Our experienced lawyers can assist you in the following areas:
- Drafting the heads of terms and Non-Disclosure Agreements
- The due diligence process;
- Drafting the share sale and purchase agreement/asset transfer agreement;
- Negotiation & drafting of tax indemnities;
- Negotiation & drafting of warranties and indemnities;
- Post completion filing obligations in the Companies Registration Office of Ireland.
Mergers and Acquisitions Matters
- Amorys Solicitors represented a NYSE quoted company in the successful acquisition by it of a number of EU based target companies located in Ireland, the United Kingdom and the Netherlands which involved complex funding arrangements and significant cross-border issues;
- Amorys Solicitors advised the owner of a renewable energy start-up in relation to its acquisition of a target company which included capital investment, shareholders agreements, licensing and patents which were required as part of a new Enterprise Ireland sponsored venture;
- Amorys Solicitors acted in the preparation of a scheme which was designed and utilised to allow for the acquisition, funding, development, construction, sales and leasing of 50,000 sqm of office development within the IFSC in Dublin’s city centre.
Amorys Solicitors regularly advise clients in relation to mergers and acquisitions at all levels and across numerous industries. Our wide-ranging transactional experience has provided us with a considerable knowledge base operating across the greater Dublin market and nationwide.
At Amorys Solicitors, we will carry out a detailed review of your business and ensure that all your requirements are addressed so as to ensure a suitable acquisition/disposal arrangement is put in place. In collaboration with your accountants and tax advisors, Amorys Solicitors aim to achieve a smooth transaction for you/your business, thus ensuring the successful acquisition/merger/disposal of the target company.
Our services extend to advising on merger and acquisition transactions for small to medium enterprises including, management buy outs, carrying out due diligence and drafting the required legal documents. Amorys Solicitors also have sufficient cross-departmental resources to ensure all issues that may arise throughout the transaction. Our full-service law firm has all the required resources required to deal with all issues as they arise.
Amorys Solicitors are genuinely concerned with the application of the law in the ‘real world’ to achieve results. We are outcome-focused and commercially-minded, helping clients achieve their goals or solve their problems in the most effective and efficient manner is our key objective.
Contact one of our Solicitors handling Mergers and Acquisitions
If you would like to discuss the purchase or sale of a business or the transfer of business assets with one of our lawyers, we would be delighted to hear from you. Contact us today by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +353 (0)1 213 5940 to schedule an appointment and a member of our team will reply shortly.
Schedule an Appointment
Our Customer Stories
You are the center of our universe