Conveyancing Clients’ Competition
Become one of our next 50 conveyancing clients starting today (1st day of November 2020) (“entry date”) and have a chance to win a super cash prize of€750! Good luck to all participating clients!
Question: What do you have to do to enter the competition?
Answer: Comply with the entry criteria as follows:-
- Instruct Amorys to act on your behalf in the sale or purchase of a house, duplex or apartment.
- Complete the sale or purchase in the normal way.
- Discharge Amorys’ fees and outlay as agreed.
- Provide the correct answers to 3 questions which we will send to you by email after your sale/purchase has been completed. All entrants will be asked the same questions.
- Await the result of the competition.
Conditions and Additional Information
- If your sale or purchase does not proceed for any reason, you will not be eligible to participate in the competition.
- For the avoidance of doubt, there is only one prize of €750. Joint sellers/purchasers will have to share the spoils!
- The draw amongst successful participants (i.e. everyone who satisfies the entry criteria) will take place 14 days subsequent to completion of the 50th new sale and purchase agreed with clients subsequent to the Entry Date. Your Entry Date will be the date you sign and return your Letter of Engagement to Amorys. For obvious reasons, we cannot give any commitment as to when the draw will take place.
- The draw will be conducted by one of our solicitors who will randomly pick the name/s of the lucky winner from a box containing the name/s and contact details of all eligible participants. An independent observer will supervise the draw.
- We will notify the winner by phone and email immediately subsequent to the draw.
- The prize will be paid immediately by EFT to your bank account or by cheque as the winner may direct.
- Our Letter of Engagement will contain an opt-out option for any client who does not wish to participate in the competition. All other clients will automatically be entered in the competition in the absence of ticking the opt-out option. By accepting the prize the winner/s grants Amorys the right to use and publish his/her name in such media as Amorys may choose (including but not limited to the internet) for advertising and promotional purposes without additional consideration.
- A copy of our Data Protection Policy can be found here.
For further information and advice in relation to “Conveyancing Clients’ Competition”, please contact Deirdre Farrell, partner, Amorys Solicitors email@example.com, telephone 01 213 5940 or your usual contact at Amorys.