Daragh has over 12 years of experience in general legal practice. She has a proven track record working with private clients, large corporations, local authorities and charities.
Daragh trained and qualified as a Solicitor in a boutique general practice law firm specialising in insurance defence litigation. She practiced primarily in litigation, personal injuries, recoveries and arbitrations. As a Bank of Ireland in-house Solicitor in the Securities Department, she specialised in reviewing and resolving title and security issues prior to the enforcement of security.
Since joining Amorys, Daragh has continued to expand her areas of expertise which include commercial litigation, residential and commercial property, data protection, personal injuries, probate and family law.
- Extensive experience in insurance defence litigation advising insurance companies on all aspects of defending personal injuries claims including catastrophic injury cases, property damage claims and public & employer liability claims
- Extensive experience in personal injuries claims advising private clients from the outset of a claim through to completion of settlement negotiations or court proceedings
- Recently advised a public authority in relation to a complex pension dispute
- Recently advised a large commercial client in relation to a data breach and their obligations under the GDPR
- Regularly advises clients in relation to commercial leases, landlord & tenant disputes
|Certificate in Data Protection Practice||The Law Society of Ireland|
|Diploma in Legal French||The Law Society of Ireland / Paris Chamber of Commerce & Industry|
|Professional Practice Course 1 & 2 (qualified in Ireland 2008, England & Wales 2010)||The Law Society of Ireland|
|Diploma in Applied European Law||The Law Society of Ireland|
|Masters in European Studies||Dublin European Institute UCD|
|BA English & French||Trinity College Dublin|