Terms And Conditions Of Use
We at Amorys Solicitors provide publications, articles, briefings, newsletters and presentations (“the Materials”) on this website. Access to the materials is provided on the basis of the terms and conditions set out below. By using this website you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out below. Please read these carefully prior to accessing the Materials:
- The Materials are for general information only and are not intended to provide legal advice to you or anyone else. You should not act or refrain from acting based on the content of the Materials without seeking legal or other appropriate legal advice. Please note we do not accept any responsibility as your legal advisers until you have agreed our standard terms of business and after you have signed a letter of engagement relevant to your query or case.
- To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, neither Amorys Solicitors nor its principal, partners, associates, solicitors, employees, affiliates or other representatives thereof will be liable for loss or damage arising out of or in connection with your use of the Materials or any facilities or services offered through this website (including, but not limited to, indirect or consequential loss or damages, loss of data, income, profit or opportunity, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties) even if Amorys Solicitors has been advised of the possibility of such loss or damages or such loss or damages were reasonably foreseeable.
- All copyright, trademarks and other intellectual property in or arising out of this website or the Materials vest solely in us.
- You agree not to modify, reproduce, copy, distribute, disclose to third parties or derive commercial use or benefit from the Materials without our prior written consent.
- You agree not to use or permit the use of the materials for any illegal purpose nor use the materials in such a manner as would bring us or our business into disrepute.
- Nothing in these terms shall operate to exclude or restrict liability based on fraud or reckless disregard of professional obligations or any other liability that cannot be excluded or restricted by applicable laws or regulations.
- These terms shall be construed in accordance with the laws of Ireland.
Questions, comments and requests regarding the terms and conditions of use are welcomed and should be addressed to email@example.com